RWS - Roof And Wall Scanner
Availability: In Stock
The Tramex RWS Roof and Wall Scanner is a multi-mode non-invasive impedance scanner designed for the instant, precise and non-destructive evaluation of moisture conditions and leak tracing in roofing per ASTM D7954 and in wall systems of the building envelope.
- Complies with ASTM D7954.
- For non-destructive moisture evaluation of roofs, EIFS, foam insulation systems & other building envelope applications.
- To evaluate the extent of the moisture problem and help trace and pin-point its source.
- Multi-mode functions allowing for depth penetration and sensitivity selection.
- Fast and easy to operate giving instant clear readings.
- "Hold” function facilitates ease of recording readings.
- Lightweight, handheld and battery operated.
- Telescopic handle (for use on roofs).
- Inexpensive to purchase and operate compared to other non-destructive testing methods.
All Tramex products carry a full satisfaction guarantee including a one year warranty against defects in parts & workmanship and a refund if the unit is returned, shipping pre-paid, in new condition within 21 days of original delivery. Proof of purchase is necessary.
|:::||Commercial roofing, EIFS, Water Restoration, Pest Control, Inspection/Surveying.|
|:::||BUR, non-conductive single ply roof membranes, modified bitumen and polyurethane foam roofing systems and EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finishing System).|
|Size||10.75" x 4.85" x 2.85" (275mm x 125mm x 75mm)|
|Power||9 Volt PP3 Battery|
|Depth of penetration||4" (10 cm )|
|Reference Scale||0 to 100|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: